The Pony Club is ‘the’ starting place for anyone with an interest in horses and riding.
Newhall Publishing were invited to work with the Pony Club as the preferred agency for inprint membership communications on some of their highest profile events including the Annual Conference, the 2018 National Championships, the 2019 Coaching Conference and the 'Ride Around the World' 90th anniversary celebrations.
Some of the work Newhall has undertaken includes:
- Programme production and advertising sales
- Sport programmes and supporting booklets
- Bespoke coffee table style book celebrating 90 years of The Pony Club
- Conference branding
- Marketing materials
- Event photography
- Banners, pull-ups and display graphics
- Large scale event signage
- Account management
- Social media support
Newhall are also The Pony Club’s conference partner, producing their marketing materials both in-print and digitally.
Newhall works closely with the senior managememt team to:
- Create conference and event branding
- Produce delegate packs and marketing materials
- Provide Pony Club and sponsor banners and event signage
- Act as chaperones and provided an account management service
- Support initiatives with social media – live tweeting and implemention of post event strategy.
To find out more about our work with The Pony Club, please contact their Account Director Richard Woolliams either via email at email@example.com
or give him a call on 07903 700485
"Fantastic, fabulous, fun... awesome team full of ideas with unwavering patience for whom nothing is too difficult, no request too bizarre and no situation too awkward. Am already looking forward to working with the Newhall Publishing team again."
Former Communications, Planning and Projects Director