The Pony Club is ‘the’ starting place for anyone with an interest in horses and riding.
Newhall Publishing were invited to work with the Pony Club as the preferred agency for inprint membership communications on some of their highest profile events including the Annual Conference, the 2018 National Championships, the 2019 Coaching Conference and the 'Ride Around the World' 90th anniversary celebrations.
Some of the work Newhall has undertaken includes:
- Programme production and advertising sales
- Membership materials
- Sport rule books and The Pony Club Handbook
- Bespoke coffee table style book celebrating 90 years of The Pony Club
- Conference branding
- Marketing materials
- Event photography
- Banners, pull-ups and display graphics
- Large scale event signage
- Account management
- Social media support
Newhall are also The Pony Club’s conference partner, producing their marketing materials both in-print and digitally.
Newhall works closely with the senior managememt team to:
- Create conference and event branding
- Produce delegate packs and marketing materials
- Provide Pony Club and sponsor banners and event signage
- Provide account management service
- Support initiatives with social media – live tweeting and implemention of post event strategy.
To find out more about our work with The Pony Club, please contact Commercial Director Richard Woolliams either via email at email@example.com
or give him a call on 07903 700485.
The Pony Club’s 90th birthday was a wonderful opportunity to pull together this amazing mosaic of memories, stories and anecdotes from those in the Pony Club’s huge network of supporters throughout the last nine decades.
There were so many fantastic things to celebrate in the book, we were truly spoilt for choice. From profiling our nine fantastic Pony Club sports to sharing information about the branches and centres that have grown around the globe there was so much to share – and not forgetting our members’ horses and ponies, who I’m sure would have many tales to tell of their own.
I would like to thank everyone involved with the book from head office staff, our publishers Newhall and of course everyone who contributed stories and photos, it has been a huge team effort.
Chief Executive, The Pony Club