Boughton’s Coffee House is a news publication aimed at a range of coffee-related trades – from independent cafe operators through to artisan roasters, suppliers and employees in the sector. With a new editor the magazine still contains all the relevant trade news, industry insight and comment existing readers have come to expect and new readers will enjoy – plus with a new design and format, there's even more to keep the cafe community engaged.
Regular features include:
- Industry news round-up
- Coffee and specialty tea shows and events
- Investigative reports into issues affecting the sector
- Step-by-step guides to techniques and processes
- Shop floor surgeries dealing with the most challenging aspects of running your own business
- New product innovation news and showcases
"I’m thrilled to be joining Boughton’s Coffee House at such an exciting time of change. I have written about food and drink for over 15 years both here and in New Zealand and through training and working as a barista and setting up and running my own coffee shop, I have experienced first-hand the highs and lows of working at the coal face of the industry. I'm so proud to be part of the cafe community and look forward to meeting and promoting some of the amazing people that make our industry so special."